06 2 / 2012
"It needs to catapult itself into the mainstream by breaking a big news story or carving out a niche within the media ecosystem,” Mr. Verna said."
Is this really what consultants get paid big bucks to spew? And, why on earth would the NYT publish a quote of such astonishing banality?
- fuckyeahrandomreblogs reblogged this from felixsalmon
- bad-credit-loans-info likes this
- stillhidden likes this
- littleblackkittycat likes this
- placesweusedtogo likes this
- lifetimeachievement likes this
- inothernews reblogged this from dceiver
- dceiver reblogged this from felixsalmon
- 30prufrock reblogged this from felixsalmon
- brianvan likes this
- andrewgraham likes this
- felixsalmon posted this