24 2 / 2012
"Wired Consulting will be a bespoke business consultancy, sharing its “access and insight on the techniques, technologies, and people driving change.” The aim is to enable businesses to develop future strategies."
The power of consultancy to make even seasoned journalists start talking in meaningless managementspeak never ceases to amaze. You’d think that speaking-in-English would be the obvious way for journalists to differentiate themselves in this market. I guess not.
- doesp90xwork likes this
- parkparadigm reblogged this from felixsalmon
- nintendopinkds reblogged this from felixsalmon
- allemaaldingen likes this
- hair-extensions-bangkok likes this
- nintendopinkds likes this
- matthew likes this
- philk reblogged this from pegobry
- mwfrost likes this
- aatombomb likes this
- choire said: There’s a popular four-letter word in England that we don’t say in this country for people who talk like this.
- choire likes this
- alexanderbasek reblogged this from felixsalmon
- pegobry reblogged this from felixsalmon
- itsbdell reblogged this from felixsalmon
- felixsalmon posted this