06 8 / 2012
"I rushed carrying the tripod with a heavy 400mm lens attached and the rest of my camera gear hanging off my shoulders – running off the bridge, down several flights of steps, and to the path alongside the River Thames to try re-align the moon with the rings. However, the moon moves surprising quickly."
How Luke MacGregor got this amazing shot.
- intheinstagramoverthesea reblogged this from felixsalmon
- mariaeatsmarshmallows likes this
- slugloverslife reblogged this from fragmentedfictions
- fragmentedfictions reblogged this from felixsalmon
- m-x likes this
- naveen likes this
- everbigger reblogged this from felixsalmon
- climateadaptation likes this
- ziatroyano likes this
- felixsalmon posted this